Managing people and your business can be time consuming for large companies and sometimes even more so for small business owners, especially when you don’t have the time or a dedicated HR department.
How would you like to be able to tap into your own dedicated HR services whenever you need them?
- HR expertise with no contract – a great opportunity for small businesses who just want to resolve one small issue at a time.
- An HR expert who is always just a phone call away for anything, no matter how big or small.
- Flexible package – just top up by purchasing more hours when you run out.
Here at Oculus HR, we understand that you may need more access to resources in order to build and develop your team and business and that’s why we offer HR Time, where you don’t have to spend your time dealing with HR issues as you’ve already purchased that time from us in advance, to be used as and when you need it.
With HR Time, you can buy the hours you require and use it whenever you need to. By buying time in advance, whenever a new project crops up such as expanding your workforce and you need a contract drafting or an advert creating, simply use your HR Time and we will attend to everything that needs to be done, for you.
So how does HR Time work?
- First you choose a package which suits you.
- We deliver the service, whatever it may be and deduct our time from your HR Time.
- Next time you need another project or service, simply get back in touch.
- You can add to your HR Time at any point and any un-used time is there ready and waiting for you, whenever you need it.
- There is no time limit on when you use your time and the good news is, it doesn’t expire.
- We will automatically update you on your time left after each project.
HR Time Packages
*Prices shown are exclusive of VAT
How can you spend your time?
From setting up your first employee to managing your workforce, Oculus HR have it all covered. Here are just some of the services which we can provide you with:
- Contracts of Employment and Handbooks
- Start-up Management
- New Starter Packs
- Recruitment Services
- Training and Development
- Recruitment Services
- Absence & Performance Management
- Disciplinary and Grievance
- Redundancy and Restructure
- On-site Support
Contact us today to start your HR Time