Oculus HR are delighted to introduce our Oculus Health & Safety Consultancy service
Legislation and H&S compliance can be overwhelming and Health & Safety in the workplace should be paramount to any business.
As an employer, you have a legal duty to protect your employees from harm in the workplace.
It is a legal requirement for all organisations to carry out risk assessments and if you have five or more employees, you must also keep a written record of it.
Why would I need a H&S Consultancy?
Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations require employers to have access to competent advice.
To be compliant, if your business has more than five employees, you are legally required in the UK to ensure you have in place:
- A written Health & Safety Policy
- A Risk Assessment which details all the risks and concerns within the workplace
- Written Arrangements
- The management of H&S at work regulations 1999, require employers to appoint
one or more competent persons to assist and guide with compliance.
And that’s where Oculus H&S can help make sure your business is compliant and become your competent Health & Safety contact for the workplace.
Oculus H&S can help your business by providing this advice and helping you to comply with your legal obligations.
Services we provide
From one off H& Safety projects to a monthly retainer package, we have all your H&S needs covered to ensure you and your employees are safe.
Our monthly retained packages range from Basic to Advanced (and include as a minimum):
- Template Risk assessment
- Updates to H&S legislation
- Oculus H&S to be the competent Health and Safety contact (after an onsite review takes place and recommendations are put in place)
- Telephone and email access to a Health and safety consultant
- Advice, recommendations and solutions to identified risks
- A new toolbox talk issued each month
- Regular newsletters
From workstation assessments, being your competent person, carrying out risk assessments and offering sound advice, our H&S consultant will work with you to provide a service, bespoke to you and your industry.
Our expertise will provide you with all the solutions you need, practical answers and peace of mind for all your H&S needs.
Get in touch today to begin your journey to compliance.